Our coverage maps have a color switch to make them accessible to people with colour blindness. Simply click on the eye icon on the left side of the maps and the colours on the map will now be orange and violet.
Articles in this section
- What data contributes to the maps?
- Why cannot I see my operator in your maps?
- When do you start showing coverage maps for an operator?
- How does the zoom on your maps work?
- What are the thresholds of the different colours in your maps?
- Why does the color of the coverage markers change as I zoom in?
- Why do I not see coverage markers in areas where I know there is coverage on the maps?
- You've made the maps red and green - how will people with colour blindness see them?
- Can someone find out my location by looking on the map?