For different zoom levels we average over different decimal points for latitude and longitude. For lower zooms, we average all locations in the area coverage by 35, 51, while for higher zooms we would average all the points from 35.7, 51.5. For the closest zoom levels, we average all points with the same latitude and longitude up to 4 decimal places.
Articles in this section
- What data contributes to the maps?
- Why cannot I see my operator in your maps?
- When do you start showing coverage maps for an operator?
- How does the zoom on your maps work?
- What are the thresholds of the different colours in your maps?
- Why does the color of the coverage markers change as I zoom in?
- Why do I not see coverage markers in areas where I know there is coverage on the maps?
- You've made the maps red and green - how will people with colour blindness see them?
- Can someone find out my location by looking on the map?