On Android, you can save all the Speedtests conducted with our app to your SD card, allowing you to export the data and use it how you wish. You can enable this by doing the following:
- go to the “Test” tab
- press the blue arrow next to the Latency/Download/Upload display
- go to the menu
- click on “Save speed tests to SDcard”.
This will save a .csv file in the opensignal folder on your SD card. You can open this file in any spreadsheet program such as Excel or Google Docs.
When running the app on iOS, to view and export your Speedtests you need to do the following:
- go to the settings
- click on “View Collected Data”
- click on the action icon at the top right corner
- to export your speedtests, click on “Export tests”, choose a format (csv, xml, json, kml) and download them to your device connecting to iTunes
- you can also view previously saved tests by clicking on “View saved files”.